Monday, August 30, 2010

Day +1517 : Cameron Highland, I am coming!

I am fine today.

Richard booked for me under Awana Genting Timeshare two nights (24 and 25 September) stay at Equatorial Hill Resort, Brincang, Cameron Highlands. The rate is RM500 per night but I don't need to pay anything; realizing a saying of RM1000 instantly :-) I should thank Richard for extending this free accommodation to me.

The best available rate for the 2 rooms apartment after 39% is RM500 - Click on the picture to get a larger view

We will be going there after school in the Friday afternoon on 24 September. Then have a nice Saturday wandering around the highlands and then attending Sunday service at All Soul's Church on Sunday before coming back to Puchong.

This is my first trip to Cameron Highlands after bone marrow transplant and I am looking forward to have a great vacation with my family :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: