Saturday, August 07, 2010

Day +1494 : Grapes with onion price

I am fine today.

I purchased two packs of grapes from Tesco Puchong one week ago. The grapes were kept in the refrigerator and then forgotten until this evening when my wife discovered them. She brought one pack to me and showed me the price tag on it - RM1.70 only for a 1.1kg of grapes. That is incredibly cheap, isn't it?

The staff who weighed the grapes must made a mistake by pressing the wrong button on the electronic scale. We didn't realise this at all until this evening else we would certainly notified the staff about the mistake.

We just have to accept the super good price now as it is too troublesome to return the grapes to Tesco.

The pack of grapes with wrong price tag

Another pack with correct price
See you next post :-)

No comments: