Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day +1509 : Lunch with Rev. Lee Kwok Leung and Family

I am fine today.

Rev. Lee Kwok Leung (李国良牧师) and his family from Hong Kong visited us and attended the Sunday service this morning. He and his short term missionary team (STM) visited us many times over the past.

He visited me as early as 1998. He came to visit me in my house with some of the STM team members on the Christmas of 2005. I was just completed my first round of chemotherapy at that time.

It is almost 5 years after that visit and I am so glad to be alive to see him again :-)

We had lunch at Restoran Soon Soon Lye Salmon Fish Head after the Sunday service.

The restaurant
Group photo - Rev. Lee is on the right and his wife and two children on the front row
The menu (click to have a larger view)



Many other church members also joined us for the lunch





Cod fish neck and belly Mee Hoon (RM14.90)

See you next post :-)

No comments: