Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day +1502 : Food poisoning?

I am fine today.

I started to vomit at 4am today and I was feeling quite sick. It felt like something was wrong in the stomach. However, I managed to sleep again after vomiting :-)

I took a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast in the morning and vomited all just after finish taking it :-( After that, I attended the Sunday service and felt like vomiting again just before the service was completed. I rushed home and vomited and then rest in bed :-( Luckily not rest in peace :-)

I managed to take some porridge for dinner and I didn't vomit again, so I believed that I was on the path of recovering :-)

What did I eat that gave me the trouble? The problem must be coming from one of the followings:
  1. Japanese Buffet at Shogun on Friday evening.
  2. Pork steak at Grill King on Saturday afternoon.
  3. Fish head Mee Hoon at Soon Soon Lye Salmon Fish Head Restaurant on Saturday evening.
What do you think?

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear David,
when you eat the food which are hard
and tough, make sure you eat slowly and bite/chew until they are broken down in tiny pieces. Also take longer time to eat a meal, say 20 - 30 minutes, so that our stomach can digest and absorb the nutrients well.
Seu Chuong

David said...

Dear Seu Chuong,

Thank your very much for the advice. I heard about this but for a "hot tempered" people like me, practicing this can be a tremendous challenge.

David