Friday, August 20, 2010

Day +1507 : You have one week left

I am fine today.

One week left to live? No, no, don't worry. It is one week left to eat the king of fruits - durian - in this season.

Considering the season might end very soon, my wife and I went to pack 4.6kg of D24 from the durian stall in front of Fong Lei Restaurant (丰利茶餐室) . I was told that the season is going to be over in about one week. So if you like durian and have yet time to eat, better hurry up!

I saw a few people booked Musang King (猫山王) from the stall. This breed of durian is so popular that one can't even purchase it without booking. The selling price for Musang King is RM15 per kg. The stall owner asked whether I would like to book as well. I declined as I am already very satisfied with D24.

The quality of D24 this time is superb and with its price of RM5 per kg, it is definitely a good eat :-)



See you next post :-)

No comments: