Monday, August 23, 2010

Day +1510 : Musang King (猫山王)

I am fine today.

I spent RM70 to purchase two pieces of Musang King(猫山王), weighing about 2kg each, from the durian stall in front of Restoran Fong Lei yesterday. Many people booked Musang King from this durian stall. The stall is selling Musang King at RM17 per kg now which is considered to be quite reasonable. I came across some durian stall selling it at RM22 per kg.

Apart from Musang King, I also purchased 7kg of D24 with a total price of RM35 only.

Musang King is the best in term of taste and texture. No wonder so many people, including me, are willing to spend so much to purchase it :-) Anyway, I won't purchase Musang King anymore in this season.

The stall - this is the best durian stall in term of price and quality that I have ever encountered in this season. The owner, Ah Seng, Tel 016-9903090, is selling durians from his own orchard.

Musang King


6 pieces of D24, weighing 7kg, costing RM35


See you next post :-)

No comments: