Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Day +1490 : The 20th WACCM Music Conference DVDs

I am fine today.

I received the full set of DVDs of the 20th WACCM Music Conference a few days ago. I wife and and I attended the conference from 7 - 12 June at Holiday Villa Subang.

I wrote about it on the following blog entries:

I ordered the DVD at a cost of RM230 during the conference and I was promised to receive it after 21 days of the conference but it actually took almost 60 days to arrive :-('

The DVD set consists of almost all the sessions held in the conference in 24 DVDs. If you are interested to have watch some of the sessions, just let me know. I can lend you the DVD free of charge :-)

Set one - 8 DVDs
Set two - 16 DVDs
Contents for set one (Click to have a clearer view)
Content for set two
The DVDs

See you next post :-)

No comments: