Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day +1511 : Adriel is busier than anybody

I am fine today.

The children were back to school yesterday morning after the weekend. On the way to the kindergarten, Adriel pulled out from her school bag a pile of homework and told me that she forgot to do it.

I asked her to do it in the school later or at home in the evening but she was so eager to finish it that he pulled out his pencil box, grabbed a pencil and then started to do the homework in the car. She managed to complete one homework in the car only before we arrived the kindergarten. She must wish that the journey was a little bit longer for her to complete all homework, without which she would get a good scolding from teachers.

"Did teacher scold you?" I asked her in the evening.

"Yes," she answered.

"I finished my homework," she told her teacher first thing she reached the kindergarten this morning.

Hopefully, she would always remember to complete her homework.

See you next post :-)

No comments: