Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day +1497 : Sarawa Laksa and D24 durian

I am fine today.

We enjoyed Sarawak Laksa in the church after the weekly church management meeting. It was prepared by Rev. Lau who is a good cook.

Though I came from Sarawak, this is the first time ever I eat Sarawak Laksa. Unlike the Laksa here, it tastes very different from curry.

I didn't bring camera but the Laksa looks identical to the one below.

After the dinner, we went to the durian stall that I mentioned yesterday to enjoy D24 durian. Still, the price was RM5 per kg, RM1 cheaper than most of the durian stalls in Puchong. Six of us paid RM22 only. Given the price, we were very satisfied with the durian.

If you like durian, this is the best time to eat durian as the price has reached the bottom.

See you next post :-)

No comments: