Friday, April 09, 2010

Day +1374 : Fourth fish head curry from Johore

I am fine today.

My brother, Richard, went to Johore for a business trip again. He brought me the delicious Johnore fish head curry again yesterday evening.

This was the fourth Johore fish head curry then I enjoyed since bone marrow transplant; all of them brought back from Johore by Richard :-) And I blogged about them in the following blogs:
I couldn't enjoy much initially as I written on my Day+360 blog entry:
This was the best fish head curry I ever had, but unfortunately, due to GVHD (graft versus host disease), my mouth is becoming more and more sensitive to hot and spicy food. I cannot ‘tahan’(stand) many hot and spicy food which include Nasik Lemak and fish head curry :-( So I could only eat a little bit of the delicious fish head curry (点到为止) and ‘enjoyed’ seeing others enjoying the food :-)
But I no longer have the problem now. I can enjoy fully all those hot and spicy dishes.

Lastly, I can say that this is still the best fish head curry that I ever have :-)

The raw vegetables
The curry
Fish heads
This is all what we need
Just boil the curry with the raw ingredients to get the following ready-to-serve dish

See you next post :-)

No comments: