Friday, April 23, 2010

Day +1388 Enjoying Kajang Satay in Puchong

I am fine today.

I brought my wife and children for a Kajang Satay feast at DG Food Court, Wawasan, Puchong this evening.

The one and only one satay stall there is selling Kajang Satay. It has been many years I didn't eat Kajang Satay until I "discovered" the stall here. We used to go to Kajang for Satay last time and I like this type of Satay very much - bigger and fatter; something definitely worth to eat :-)

With this stall, we don't need to go to Kajang for satay anymore.

DG Food Court is more economical than other food court in Puchong. It is selling many drinks 20 or 30 cents cheaper than other food court; RM0.30 a cup of "sky juice" and RM1.20 a cup of coffee for instance. The satay stall is selling chicken and beef satay at RM0.60 each and lamb satay RM1.00 each.

We ordered 25 chicken and beef satays this evening and on top of this we also ordered grilled fish. All of us enjoyed the dinner very much.

The food court
The price of satay and the contact
DG Food Court
The satay stall


The food court is quite big
Enjoying satay
The satay


Ketupat
Satay sauce
See you next post :-)

No comments: