Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Day +1371 : Passing 100,000 hits

I am fine today.

This blog, started while I was in the isolated ward doing bone marrow transplant on the 4th of July 2006, had passed 100,000 hits yesterday :-)

I only started to monitor the page hit about six months after this blog was established. This means that page hits before this were not included in the count. Taking this into account, it should pass the 10,000 mark earlier than yesterday.

I must say again that it is by the abundant grace of God that I lived, and I also have to thank all of you for helping and supporting me in many ways.

Thank you!

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Gilly Fladlien said...

Hi David,

Your blog is gives a very accurate picture of your emotions. I, along with our entire team at Princeton Cryo, wish you all the best in your recovery. May God bless you with all the best things and people in life.

Regards,
Gilly

David said...

Thanks, Gilly. May bless you and your team. David