Thursday, April 08, 2010

Day +1373 : Having flu and cough again

I am fine today.

After enjoying a long period (at least to me) of health, I am having flu and cough again. It seems that there is no escape for me in this flu season where so many people including the healthy ones were hit. There were many staffs in my company applied for sick leaves

The reemergence of H1N1 bring additional worry to all of us. My wife told me that many students in her school didn’t turn up for class due to flu. Her school started to distribute masks to every student today. In addition to this, it also measures the students’ body temperature as a proactive measure to avoid the spread of flu.

In my case, the cough is so intense that it causes abdominal pain. I also feel tired. I acted fast this time by going to see a Chinese traditional doctor in the evening.

Hopefully, the Chinese drug works; else I have to resort to the strong antibiotic, Augmentine, again.

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear david,this is shirley lee (of HK STM team), hope you still remember me arh..as know you are sick now, we will keep you in our prayer.add oil, we all miss you and remember your sharing with us.i really thank for your sharing to let me awake of my life.

David said...

Dear Shirley, nice to hear from you. Of course I remember you, very clearly :-) You did a very good sharing on the Easter night. Keep up your good work :-) Thank you very much for praying for me. May God bless you! David