Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day +1389 : Swimming at La Vista Condominium

I am fine today.

Adriel was very excited to discover that she was able to float in the water when we had our holiday at Bayu Beach Resort, Port Dickson February this year. She didn’t have another chance to swim since then and she begged me to bring her for a swim a few days ago.

I brought her and the rest of the children to swim at La Vista Condominium this evening. My brother, Richard, is staying here, so we have the privilege to swim here.

Daniel and Joseph could swim very well, and Adriel is beginning to swim but it is still a big challenge for Aaron to even submerge himself in water.

The children enjoyed the swimming session very well :-) I enjoyed it too. It has been many years I didn’t swim here and it is the first time I swim here post bone marrow transplant.

The swimming pool - a very nice one

Aaron

Adriel

Adriel and Aaron
Daniel, Joseph, Dennis and another friend
See you next post :-)

No comments: