Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day +1394 : Catching rats – setting up the trap

I am fine today.

An adhesive bandage on Daniel’s wrist raised my concern yesterday morning. He told me that a rat had bitten him the night earlier while we were away. He saw a rat moving upstairs and he tried to hit it using a broom but it was too difficult to get his target right. He then resorted to his fist under the pressing situation but unfortunately, the rat turned back and bit him before dying a few feet away.

Many rats visited my house at night recently, exploring the house especially the dustbin for food, and in the process, generating all sorts of noise.

I purchased a can of rat glue but left it there for quite some time until Daniel was bitten by the rat. Daniel and I set up the trap using the super glue tonight. We hope that we will catch some rats tomorrow morning.

Setting up the trap

Waiting for the rats to be glued
To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: