Thursday, April 01, 2010

Day +1366 : “Why you don’t drive nicely?”

I am fine today.

Aaron doesn’t like to go to kindergarten. I have a hard time to pamper him every morning. He will cry very loudly if I didn’t do a good job.

One day, I asked them to take out the battery from the electronic scale. He was happy and then went to kindergarten without giving me much trouble. The next day, I asked him to assist me to put on the new battery, and he was happy too. On one occasion, I showed him a big crocodile photo with someone riding on it on the newspaper and this intrigued him. He went to school willingly after that.

This morning, I asked him to hold a WD TV HD Media Player to the kindergarten, hoping that this will make him happy. Of course, I reminded him not to drop it.

“Why you don’t drive nicely?” he questioned from the back suddenly while we were on the way

I wonder why he said this initially. But very quickly I understood what he meant - he dropped the Player and I am the one to be blamed because I don’t drive nicely :-(

We are living in an age where the children are kings and queens now. We have to serve them and make them happy all the time; else we are wrong, at least from their perspective :-(

See you next post :-)

No comments: