Monday, March 25, 2013

Day +2453 : Resorts World Kijal Trip - The Journey

I am fine today.

We started our journey at 6:20am on Monday, heading towards the Genting Highlands through the Middle Ring Road, and then entering Karak Highway, then Pantai Timuer Highway, exit at Jabur heading towards Kuala Trengganu.

It was about 9:30am when we reached Kg Sungai Ular, a place about 286km from Puchong. We we saw a lot of village houses along the road. Since it was still very early, we stopped by a stall on the roadside for some coconut juice.

The stall owner was selling a coconut for RM3. I ordered three, but when I paid, he charged me RM8 only :-) This is probably I made friend with him, telling him that I am from KL and we are heading to Resorts World Kijal for vacation.

The stall owner then advised me to follow the track under the coconut tree to go to the beach. We did that, and discovered that there was quite a nice beach there :-)

After visiting the beach, we headed to Kemaman for stuffed crab at Restaurant Tong Juan.

The stall at Kg Sungai Ular


Enjoying coconut juice

Village view 

Water melon for sales

Heading towards the beach



Aaron saw this and asked me to take photo

Reaching Kemaman

The riverside at Kemaman



To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: