Monday, March 18, 2013

Day +2446 : Lunch with pastor friends :-)

I am fine today.

I had lunch with two of my previous seminary mates who graduated last year after church service yesterday. Seeing some facebook posting of me dining at Star Village, they proposed us to have lunch there. Though Star Village offers very cheap and nice set lunch, it only open for business in the evening on Sunday. In the end I brought them to Woo Pin Fish Head Noodles House(湖滨鱼头米之家) at Bandar Puteri Puchong.

We had nice lunch and a nice chat :-)

From right : Ps. Patricia Lee (serving in a Puchong church), Patricia's friend (a pastor serving in Patricia's church), David, Ps. Yen Ching (planning to serve overseas), Anmy Lim (seminary student having internship in my church)
See you next post :-)

No comments: