Sunday, March 24, 2013

Day +2452 : Preparing for the Kijal Trip

I am fine today.

We plan to start our journey as yearly as 6:00pm tomorrow morning. As such, I ask the children to pack everything and go to sleep early today. According to Google Map, it would take at least 4 hours driving a distant of 334km from Puchong to Resorts World Kijal.

I updated the GPS map today and make sure that I am able to set a few destinations that we would like to visit. A church member introduced a restaurant at Chukai called Tong Juan. It is famous for its stuff crabs. I manage to find the restaurant on the GPS, and we plan to have lunch at this restaurant tomorrow :-)

Another restaurant that we would like to visit is Hai Peng. Daniel told me he liked the food in this restaurant :-)

If you get to know some interesting places near the resort, do let me know.

See you next post :-)

No comments: