Monday, March 11, 2013

Day +2439 : A very early trip to LCCT

I am fine today.

My father-in-law contacted me a few days ago saying that he needed her to be back to Sarikei to sign certain document. I booked an AirAsia flight for my mother-in-law to fly back to Sibu 6:00am this morning.

My mother-in-law is old. In order to make sure that she boards the flight successfully, I decided to find someone in the airport who is boarding the same flight to accompany my mother-in-law to the plane.

We went to airport as early as 3:45am. The departure gate was on open yet when we reached there. We saw some passengers queuing in front the the departure gate. As my mother-in-law is hearing impaired, I raised my voice to explain to her how to board the plane. A young guy who would board the flight heard our conversation and offered to accompany my mother-in-law :-)

I left the airport with peace of mind and reached home 5:30am. This is my earliest trip to airport so far.

See you next post :-)

No comments: