Friday, January 04, 2013

Day +2374 : A visit from my sister-in-law

I am fine today.

My sister-in-law (my wife's sister), Teresa Chieng, who stayed in Miri came to visit us with her daughter, Jiun Chien, during the Christmas day. Her second son, Chong Yang, who is studying medicine in AIMST University, Kedah joined us tow days later. Her eldest is studying medicine in the same university but he was to engaged with his study that he couldn't pay us a visit this time.

Teresa came here to do a parathyroid removal surgery in Putrajaya Hospital May last year, which I blogged in the following blog posts:

Day +2147 : My sister-in-law is admitted for parathyroid removal surgery
Day +2148 : The surgery was a success
Day +2151 : Visiting patients at non-visiting hour
Day +2155 : Teresa is discharged today
Day +2156 : Wheelchair service

I am very glad to see her visiting us again. May God guide her and bless her!

Lunch with Teresa family at Restaurant Kong Sai (广西仔菜园鸡猪肚汤)






See you next post :-)

No comments: