Thursday, January 03, 2013

Day +2373 : Aaron first day to school

I am fine today.

Aaron is studying primary one at SJK (C) Harcroft - the school that Adriel is studying and my wife is teaching :-)

He went for orientation last Monday. As my wife had to go to school very early, I fetched Aaron to school at 8:00am. The orientation lasted about two hours. My wife supposed to fetch Aaron back but Aaron run out of patience to wait for her meeting to be over. He complained and disturbed my wife until she had to call me to pick Aaron up :-(

Aaron complained my wife lied to him because she promised to fetch him back but failed to do that immediately due to the prolonged meeting :-( He cried in the car, repeating his complains until such a point that I had to bring him to buy a toy in a shop nearby in order to stop him from crying :-(



See you next post :-)

No comments: