Friday, January 11, 2013

Day +2381 : Lunch at StarVillage SteakHouse

I am fine today.

After we came back from holiday in Sarawak, the children complained that they didn't have western food for a long time. I brought them to StarVillage SteakHouse at Puchong Jaya for nice western set lunch on 17 December 2012. I just found the photo for this eating event in my hand phone and looking at the delicious set lunch, it is too difficult for me not to publish them :-)

StarVillage offer very cheap and nice oriental and western set lunch from Monday to Saturday. The western set lunch cost RM14.9. It consists of a main dish, a drink and a scoop of ice cream. The recommended choice is mushroom chicken chop. For order of 4 sets and above, the cost per set is lowered to RM12.9. The oriental set lunch cost only RM7.9. It also comes with a main dish, a drink and a coop of ice cream. And in this case, I found rendang chicken the best.










Very nice mushroom chicken chop

Sweet and sour fish rice - oriental set lunch

Special chicken chop - not recommended

See you next post :-)

No comments: