Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day +2389 : Sarawak Holiday - Mother's Birthday (3)

I am fine today.

We took this opportunity to take photos with our mother.

My mother and my eldest brother - Sie Heng

Brothers and sisters, together with our guests

Eldest sister, Sie Huong's, family - all were present

Third brother, Sie Hai's, family - all were present

Third sister, Sie Chuo's, family - the eldest son was studying in KL, therefore not present

My family - all were present

My mother and Adriel

Richard's family - all were present

Second sister , Sieh Kiong's, family - my brother-in-law was outstation, and the eldest daughter was working in KL and thus they were not present 

Eldest brother, Sie Heng  (next to me) - my sister-in-law  has travel sickness and two his sons were  working and studying in KL and thus were not present; On the left is my second brother, Sie Ping, with his grandson

Joan, Soon Hui, and Dennis with my mother

Richard and my mother

My niece, Siew Na's family together with her father, Sie Ping. Her husband had to work that day.

Soon Hui, Sie Ping and my mother

The children (big or small) with my mother :-)

We "accidentally" met two daughters of my mother's sister  in the hotel. We took the chance to take a photo with them.

My mother and I

To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: