Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Day +2378 : Back to seminary

I am fine today.

I went back to the seminary to attend the semester opening service early yesterday morning. We have more than 50 new students enrolled in various English and Chinese programs this time, something that is beyond our expectation This is a good sign that the seminary is heading to the right direction :-)

I registered for 5 subjects with a total of 13 credits. Both the number of subjects and total of credits this time is less than what I had previously, therefore I should be more relax this semester :-)

I have class from everyday from Tuesday to Friday, and like previous semesters, I am staying in the seminary from Tuesday to Friday.

Lecturers and students

Breakfast - I reached the seminary just in time for breakfast :-)





Semester opening service


New students welcoming night - playing games


New and old students were requested to introduce themselves
See you next post :-)

No comments: