Friday, June 25, 2010

Day +1451 : Alvin the dog is dead

I am fine today.

I have to stop posting the KK trip today to announce the demise of our six months old dog, Alvin.

He was sick since Tuesday; vomiting and passing stool that contained blood. We suspected he ate something sharp as he would swallow anything from newspaper, stone, plastic, soft drink can to wires. These might damage his stomach or intestine.

The other possibility is that he was poisoned.

He experienced almost the same thing before but without passing stool with blood. He recovered a few days later.

I was thinking of bringing him to see a vet in the afternoon but I was told by my wife that he was dead 10:30am in the morning.

My maid and I buried him in the afternoon at a place not far away from my house.

Though Alvin was extremely naughty and causing a lot of trouble to us, we still like him very much.

Joseph is the one who is closest to the dog.

"I am not happy," answered Joseph when I asked about his feeling.

I believe not only Joseph, all of us are not happy with the dead of Alvin the naughty and sometimes disastrous dog.

My postings about Alvin are as follow:


See you next post :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sad to hear that. :(

In Christ,
debbie