Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Day +1435 : Tears Naturale Free, the only one that my eyes accept

I am fine today.

I was not able to restock Tears Naturale Free – artificial tears that I couldn’t live without – during last follow-up in UH. The pharmacist told me that it was out of stock. Given that my next follow-up is four months away, I need about 30 boxes of Tears Naturale Free (4 months consumption) that cost RM32 each.

I was running out of the artificial this morning. I went to the pharmacy store in Puteri Mart to buy it but it was out of stock there too. In the end, I purchased a box of Refresh Plus manufactured by Allergan, hoping that it can be a replacement of Tears Naturale Free. Refresh Plus is also a preservative lubricant eye drops packaged in vials like Tears Naturale Free.

I was very soon to find out that Refresh Plus was not suitable as I felt pain in my eyes after applying it. In addition to this, my eyes also turned red with sticky mucus :-(

My wife and I had to skip the evening session of the musical conference so that we could be back to Puchong early enough to purchase Tears Naturale Free from another pharmacy store.

I believe Tears Naturale Free is the best artificial tears for my eyes. I wouldn’t try any other brand from now onwards. I don’t know what I should do with the remaining 24 vials of Refresh Plus. What a waste of money!

Just let me know if you need Refresh Plus. I will pass the remaining one to you free of charge :-)

Two types of artificial tears
See you next post :-)

No comments: