Monday, June 21, 2010

Day +1447 : Going off for a 3D2N pastors & co-workers retreat

I am fine today.

I will be going off for a 3D2N pastors and co-workers retreat in Kinabalu Pine Resort, Sabah early tomorrow morning. Together with me in this trip are Rev. Lau, Mrs. Rev Lau, Pastor Tan, Co-worker Gloria Ng and Sister Woon.

This is the first time I am having holiday in Kota Kinabalu. When I was a lecturer in Inti College Malaysia, I came to Kota Kinabalu to conduct a course over a few weekends but I didn't have a chance to really tour around at that time. Every trip was a rush in which I reached Kota Kinabalu late Friday night and then taught for 8 hours on Saturday, and then rush back again on the night.

This trip will be very different. We will have plenty of time to relax, to quiet, to read and to pray :-)

We pray that all of us will be freshed through this retreat so that we can serve our Lord better in future.

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the retreat ya. May the Lord draws you and the team closer into intimacy with Him.

In Christ,
Debbie

David said...

Thanks! Debbie. David