Saturday, June 05, 2010

Day +1431 : Shouting "I like you very much!"

I am fine today.

Adriel is still very expressive. I wrote about this on Day +1293 : “I like you so much!”.

She is the one among the children who says "I like you very much" the most. Daniel and Joseph never say this, and Aaron says it sometimes. Perhaps girls are more expressive than boys.

She didn't want to follow us to the cell group meeting tonight which was held at Richard's house.

"I don't want to go the cell group meeting but I still like you!" she told my wife.

When we were leaving for the cell group meeting, she shouted through the door, "Baba, I like you! I like you! Very much!"

"I like you very much!" I shouted back in the car.

Our neighbours might wonder what had happened :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: