Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day +1446 : Happy birthday, Daniel!

I am fine today.

We celebrated my eldest son, Daniel, 13-year-old birthday this evening. Joining the celebration were Mrs. Rev. Ng (吴师母) and her son, Benjamin Ng. Apart from them, Richard's eldest son, Dennis and my nephew, Heng Yew, were also present.

I asked Daniel to choose either Pizza or Mee Sua(长寿面) for the birthday party and we agreed on Mee Sua. However, when he heard that Dennis is coming, he changed his mind and complained to me that Mee Sua alone is not enough. So I have to prepare Pizza and Mee Sua for him. But anyway, I am very happy to do this.

My wife and Mrs. Rev. Ng helped to come out with a simple decoration for the birthday
The cake - Japanese Cheese Cake again
My four precious children. Getting them to take photo is a very difficult task as they are so active. You see Aaron is still playing.
Group photo

Joseph helped to light the candles
Blowing the candles
Cutting the cake
Praying
Birthday eggs
Domino Pizzas

Enjoying Mee Sua
See you next post :-)

No comments: