Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day +1420 : Alvin the dog

I am fine today.

Our dog, Alvin, is almost 6 months old now. He grows very fast - big and tall now.

He is still naughty and over the past 6 months, he has destroyed many shoes.

When I spanked him, he wanted to bite me, so I am afraid of him.

One day, we purchase a bone for him. He became very aggressive, holding the bone in his mouth. My mother-in-law tried to pick up a pair of shoes somewhere beside him, he bit her suddenly. I think he thought that my mother-in-law was going to take away the bone from him.

With this incident, we dare not give him anymore bone.

Alvin is tall and he always welcome us by jumping onto us, scratching our hands and legs with his sharp claws :-(
Exercising
After exercise - gasping with tongue outside his mouth
Waiting for food



The only time that he listens to command is when he sees us holding some food. Daniel is holding a piece of bread in his hand, and asked him to sit and he listened.

See you next post :-)

No comments: