Friday, May 14, 2010

Day +1409 : Later I cry

I am fine today.

None of my children like to go to school. They will find all sort of excuses not to go to school.

Adriel was having eyes infection at the beginning of last week. The kindergarten's principal told me that a student sat next to Adriel was having red eyes a few days ago and she worried that Adriel might be infected. It took three days for the student to recover from his reds eye, so the kindergarten's principal told Adriel that she will be fine within three days.

Adriel stopped going to school for two days, and on the third day, I noticed her eyes condition had improved significantly.

"It is not yet three days," he argued when I asked her to go to school on the third day.

She wanted to stay at home for another day. However, she went to kindergarten reluctantly in the end.

Seeing that Adriel didn't go to school, Aaron started to put forward his argument of not going to school.

"Adriel don't go to school, later I cry," he told me.

In order to pacify him, I asked him to sit in front, next to me.

"I am not happy at school" he told me with a sad tone.

Anyway, I still fetched him to the kindergarten.

See you next post :-)

No comments: