Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day +1425 : Popcorn and pineapple tart

I am fine today.

My wife and Daniel made sugar popcorn and pineapple tart today. This was the first time ever she made pineapple tart.

Both of them looked very attractive but unfortunately they were too sweet for my sensitive teeth. I tested the popcorn and suffered until I dare not touch them anymore.

I must congratulate my wife and Daniel for making the popcorn and pineapple tart successfully.

The attractive sugar popcorn. My wife told me that it is better than honey popcorn as the coagulation of sugar makes the popcorn crispy.
The pineapple tart
See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Teresa Ting said...

Pineapple looks good and tasty. Can publish the recipe?

David said...

Sure, Teresa. I will get from my wife later :-) David