Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day +1414 : Kacang Satay at DG Food Court with HK visitors

I am fine today.

I brought the short missionary team (STM) members to DG food court for Kajang Satay last evening. The team, comprises 13 members from CMA Grace Chapel, Hong Kong (香港基督教宣道会宣恩堂), reached here on last Saturday, and will be departing for Hong Kong coming Monday after a series of activities.

I pre-ordered 80 Kajang Satays in the afternoon. The stall owner kept his promise, serving the satays immediately we arrived.

Each one of us got an average of 5 satays but this amount is certainly not enough for us to call it a dinner. I believe an average person should at least consumes 10 satays and 1 Ketupat for a proper satay meal. The intention of ordering less is to give some room for the visitors to try Malaysian delicacies other than Kajang Satay, which they could order freely in the food court.

Eating with so many people can be fun, generating a group effect that somehow enhances the taste of the food. It was a happy meal :-)


See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love satay kajang too..I can eat till 20 sticks..hehee..God bless

David said...

Not a bad appetite :-) Visit me next trip to KL, I treat a Kajang Satay Meal. God bless!