Sunday, April 26, 2009

Day +1026 : Fourth sermon after bone marrow transplant

I am fine today.

By God grace, I delivered the fourth sermon post bone marrow transplant. The title of the sermon is “God is my hope”.

The sermon is based on Romans 15: 13 - “Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the Holy Ghost,” which you will find under this blog title.

In the sermon, I shared some of my Leukaemia experience and how God of hope filled me with joy and peace in difficult time.

Some time, God bless us through suffering. Without diagnosed with Leukaemia and went through the aggressive treatment, there is no way for me to share the sermon.

“And though the Lord give you the bread of adversity, and the water of affliction, yet shall not thy teachers be removed into a corner any more, but thine eyes shall see thy teachers:” Isaiah 30:20

「主 虽 以 艰 难 给 你 当 饼 , 以 困 苦 给 你 当 水 , 你 的 教 师 却 不 再 隐 藏 ; 你 眼 必 看 见 你 的 教 师 。」以赛亚书3:20

If you would like to have the sermon script or audio (haven’t checked the quality yet), please let me know, I should be able to email a copy to you. Please note that it was delivered in Mandarin.

See you next post :-)

No comments: