Friday, April 10, 2009

Day +1010 : Breakfast at M1 Café

I am fine today.

M1 Café is a new restaurant that is opening for business today. The restaurant is serving both Chinese and Western cuisines. It is located about 100 metres away from my office.

My second sister and third sister (my bone marrow donor) visited us from Sarawak yesterday. I brought them for breakfast at the restaurant. They are serving dim sum only in the morning. If I were not mistaken, this is the first time I had dim sum after bone marrow transplant :-)

The price of the dim sum ranged from RM3 to RM5. Though the foods only came very slowly – more than 30 minutes upon order, I enjoyed them very much.

I will try the western food with my wife later :-)

The restaurant
Serving both Western & Chinese Cuisine
The menu
Some dim sum that we ordered



See you next post :-)

3 comments:

mercindustries said...

I'm glad that you are happy with the quality of our food, and yes we are very well aware of the rather long waiting time. We are currently looking into this problem and currently trying to rectify the problem. We hope that you and your friends would come visit us again.

Thank you again from all of us at M1 :)

irene said...

Would be grateful if you could furnish the address of the restaurant to your ardent fans of your blog, just like me. He,he,he....... Thanks

David said...

10, Bangunan Pro-Ice, Jln Kenari 8, 47100 Puchong.
Tel: 03-80709533 Business Hours: 7am-1am

Enjoy eating :-)