Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day +1019 : Happy birthday, Aaron!

I am fine today.

We celerated Aaron's three-year-old birthday today. His actual birthday is tomorrow but for convenient sack, we had the celebration today.

Remembering that he was born while I was doing my fourth round of chemotherapy three years ago, I praise God for granting me life to witness his third birthday :-)

We had lunch at McDonald, Tescho Puchong as part of his birthday celebration.

The restaurant was very crowded, we couldn't find a table that could fit all of us. So we divided our group into two tables.
Daniel and Joseph
Aaron is enjoying French Fries
Now let me drink the Coke
I enjoy eating Double Cheese Burger too!
Too big for me
Adriel is enjoying chicken nugget

We ordered McValue Lunch which cost RM5.95 each. We paid RM50 only for eight person, which is considered quite economical :-)

A McValue Lunch consists of :

A Double Cheese Burger
French Fries
And a drink
Instead of Double Cheese Burger, we can have :

Chicken Burger
6 pieces chicken nuggets, or fish fillet burger which we didn't order
At night we have another celebration at home.

Preparing for the celebration
Singing happy birthday song
Blowing candles
Birthday cake
Birthday eggs
Mee Sua again - with the "giat frozen yam" :-)
Eating Mee Sua
The noodles is too long for me, I have no choice but to use my hand :-)
Lets take a family photo
See you next post :-)

4 comments:

Lau Chih Yung said...

Aaron so cute ...

haha...

For just RM5.95 MCD value meal.

Since i study in MCD... i refill 4times... Mean drank 5 glasses of coke... hahahahaaha

hehe

David said...

haha... I didn't know we could refill the drink. But anyway, most of us couldn't even finish it.

Lau Chih Yung said...

can refill... just MCD at sibu there cannot ...

haha

David said...

I see.