Friday, April 03, 2009

Day +1003 : Still weak

I am fine today.

I am still very weak today. I went to office and attempted to settle some important work but I was so weak and lack of concentration. One of the problems required me to follow through one page of manual but I just couldn’t do it. I just wish that I could lie down and rest. I gave up and went home.

Richard came to give me a message during lunch time. I sweated heavily after that.

In fact, my nephew, Soon Hui, also came to give me a message on Tuesday evening. He was infected and was sick after that :-) I warned Richard about this, he said that he is not worried of getting infected because he is stronger than Soon Hui :-)

The doctor who saw me in ColumbiaAsia mentioned to me that he heard some noise both side of my lung. He advised me to do a chest x-ray which I declined. This is because UH scheduled a chest x-ray for me in about two weeks.

I changed my mind this afternoon because I heard some noise in my lung. I went to see my family doctor, Dr. Koh, with the intention of having him referred me to ColumbiaAsia for a chest x-ray. He listened to my lung and said that it was clear. He said I should finish the Augmentine first before taking next course of action.

He prescribed me a supplement called Ginsomin, a Korean ginseng extract. Hopefully, this will boost my energy and restore my concentration.

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ah Kiew,
We hope this illness is just a temporary setback and you will recover quickly. Makan good, rest well, and worry about the work later.

We pray for your prompt recovery.

Ee Ding & Dobrin

David said...

Dear Ee Ding & Dobrin,

Great to hear from you again! How is the baby? It must be a challenging and fun time for both of you looking after him all this while :-)

Thanks for your prayer, I shall be well very soon.

David