Sunday, April 12, 2009

Day +1012 : Easter potluck dinner

I am fine today.

Our church organized an Easter potluck dinner this evening. About 150 church members and friends attended the event.

My second sister and third sister who visited us from Sarawak also attended dinner. They had been seeing the "delicious" postings of our church previous potluck dinners and were very happy to be able to attend the potluck this time :-)

As usual, many delicacies were served. After the dinner, a few church members gave testimonies on how Jesus transformed their life. Apart from the sharing, a very attractive and meaningful drama was also presented by teenagers.

I believed everyone who attended experienced a great night :-)

Let me share with you again what we had.






















Part of the attendees
Dennis and Daniel hard at work
My third sister and her youngest son, Raymond. She bravely donated her stem cells to me and as a result, I have the same blood as her :-)
See you next post :-)

No comments: