Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Day +1007 : Adriel is number 663

I am fine today.

Adriel will be studying primary one in 2011. It is time for us to register her in a nearby Chinese school.

It is quite natural for us to choose SJK (C) Yak Chee because my wife is teaching there. However, after careful consideration, we opted for SJK (C) Harcroft which is nearer to my house. I could hear the school bell ringing every morning.

My wife is teaching in the morning session in SJK (C) Yak Chee, and when Adriel starts her primary one in 2011, she has to study in the afternoon session. Due to the session difference, my wife can’t really take care of her much. Therefore, we might as well choose a nearer school.

When I went to register her about two weeks ago, I was very surprised to find out that she was the number 663th child who registered for 2010 primary one intake.

 Among this big group and still growing number of children, how many lucky one will be selected to study there? Who make our life so difficult? Who deprived us of our basic education needs?

Something is not right in this country! And let’s see if One Malaysia address this basic issue else it is just another empty talk.

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No wonder i hear people say when your baby is born quickly go register, i start worried my new born baby, my baby just 3 weeks.

David said...

Congratulation!

Ya loh! So limited seat available.