Sunday, September 28, 2008

Day +816 : Full house :-)

I am fine today.

Hari Raya Aidilfitri is coming very soon. Many institutions will be getting a full week of holiday. My nieces and nephews and some of their friends who study in various universities over West Malaysia started to come to my house since Thursday for the Hari Raya Aidilfitri holiday.

My house is hosting 8 guests now. Together with 6 members of my family, my mother-in-law and the maid, we have now 16 occupants in the house :-)

My house is having peak season again. No more room is available now. However, the house is still open for those guests who are willing to sleep on the sofas in the living room :-)

A Domino's Pizzas and homecooked spaghetti dinner
Aaron proudly present his new necktie, made by my wife using handkerchief :-)
See you next post :-)

No comments: