Thursday, September 04, 2008

Day +792: A Kuala Selangor Trip (3)

I am fine today. Continue from yesterday...

The restaurant that we had our dinner. Not recommended.
My family almost occupied a table
Daniel, Dennis (Richard's eldest son), Joseph
Aaron, Mother-in-law, my wife
Aaron was catching the tissue that Daniel threw at him
Adriel said she was driving
Now introduces the dishes:

The soup
Fried sotong(squid)
A zoom in view
Fried prawns. This dish was quite good
A zoom in view
Crabs
Not very sure but I think it should be squilla mantis (虾牯)
Steamed fish
Vegetable - half eaten :-)
Fried Mee Hon
See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sir,

Again the dish is too small especially the squish. Maybe you can try the seafood restaurant that near to the bukit melawati but has to pass by the bridge. The one that I took called Jeti.

David said...

Yes, the dishes are too small. I should the Jeti next time :-)