Friday, September 05, 2008

Day +793 : Back to Sarawak

I am fine today.

My mother-in-law and I are going back to Sibu, Sarawak this evening. Our flight is supposed to be at 11:00am but AirAsia cancelled the flight. So we are forced to take the next flight at 6:15pm .

According to AirAsia, the cancellation of flight did not qualified us for a RM200 compensational coupon because they already informed us more than 24 hours before the changes :-(

Anway, I am still a faithful AirAsia customer. Don’t believe? See the yet to travel itineraries that I have with AirAsia; some of them belong to others that purchased the ticket through me, but please don’t be mistakenly think that I am a AirAsia agent :-)

Click the image to get a larger view

We will be staying overnight at my second sister, Sieh Kiong’s (Nga Ming’s mother) house. I will be going back to my home village, Sungei Mador, Bintangor while my mother-in-law going back to Sarikei tomorrow.

As I mentioned before, the purpose of the trip is to visit my mother and at the same time to attend my wife’s step sister’s wedding dinner which will be held at Sarawak on Sunday evening.

I will be back to KL on next Monday.

See you next post :-)

No comments: