Monday, September 08, 2008

Day +796 : Back to KL

I am fine today

The AirAsia flight departed from Sibu airport 20 minutes earlier and arrived at LCCT 30 minutes earlier than the scheduled arrival time :-)

I hand carried four and half frozen chickens back :-) One home reared from my uncle and the rest purchased by my second sister.

Apart from the chickens, I also brought back some yams, oranges, lemons, limes and milk powder (from my third sister) through check-in luggage.

And of course, one thing that I dared not forget was to packed some Kampua Mee (干盘面) for my family :-)

Very few passengers on board the flight
Sarawak rivers
Another view
The wing
This is how I carried the Kampua Mee back - managed to squeeze 8 packs into my laptop bag :-)
The frozen chickens.
See you next post :-)

No comments: