Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Day +791: A Kuala Selangor Trip (2)

I am fine. Continue from yesterday...

I would like to share with you some photos taken during the trip.

These were the creatures that greeted us at Bukit Melawati. They were very friendly.
Another one, taken at Nature Park. The tail is longer that the body.
The train that brought us to the hill where the light house and museum were located.
Daniel and his friend
On the train - Joseph, Daniel and Dennis
My wife and mother-in-law
Adriel, me, Aaron and the maid
The light house
Watching Moon Tower - to determine when Muslim should start fasting
What is this? Cannon? No, I found out later that it was in fact a fire extinguisher :-)
A family photo on the hill
A group photo
Another family photo
View from the hill
Nature Park entrance
The attractions within the park
The fee
Map of the nature park
Mangrove trees at the park
To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: