Sunday, July 09, 2006

Day +4

My Blood Count Today:
Red Blood Count (RBC) 89 (Normal 130-180)
Platelet 32 (Normal 150-50)
White Blood Count (WBC) 0.4 (Normal 4 - 11)

So the white cell drops to 0.4 today. I fell well except with very mild cough and flu. They will take my chest X-Ray tomorrow. The staff from radiology department will shift the mobile X-Ray machine to the room to take my X-Ray. This is to make sure that I do not break the "isolation" rule :-(

I mentioned in yesterday blog that I am actually wired to the wall, but please don't feel sorry for me. You know why?

David's Body <--> Wall
David's Spirit <--> God and Heaven

So even though my physical body is restricted but my spirit is filled with freedom from our God in Heaven!

One of my old university mate, Amarat came to visit me yesterday afternoon. She waited outside my VIP room for more than half an hour, seeing me dreaming on my bed. The nurse wanted to wake me up but she insisted to let me continue dreaming. Fortunately, I have this "toilet-going" syndrome - need to visit toilet almost once an hour, so no matter how sweet is the dream, it also have to be interrupted for a while to allow me to fulfill the syndrome. After I returned from the toilet I was suprised to see her waiting there .

So if you come to visit me and discover that I am dreaming on the bed, just knock at the partitioning glass. But of course don't knock too hard until you make a hole on the glass, if this happen my room will not longer be isolated. If I am sleeping, I will be quick to response to your knock, but if I am "sickleeping", you might need to ask the nurse if I can wake up to talk to you :-)

One question you might wonder, after I have a blood system borrowed from my sister, would my characters, mind or talent be changed to be like her. In order to verify this, the very next day after the transplant, that is day +1, I tried to solve the Monday's Sin Chew's Chinese Newspaper Sudoku (A number placement logic puzzle). Surprisingly, no matter how hard I try, I could not solve the puzzle. I am still cracking my head until today to solve that particular puzzle, but still to no avail. Funnily, before the transplant, I can solve all the Sudoku published by the Sin Chew. This is worrying me! Do you know why? The reason is that my sister is not as smart as me academically. So after the transplant, I am worried I will not be as smart as before academically:-(. But nevertheless, after careful consideration, it is completely not a bad idea to be like her. She know how to earn money at lot more smarter than me. If the above verification is correct, then I should be rich after the transplant :-)

Anyway, don't believe with the above verification method. That particular Sudoku could be too difficult for me to solve for now, but I am completely sure that it can be solved. This is because my handheld PDA - Palm solve the puzzle in less than 30 seconds. I will keep on trying, until I solve the "Monday" puzzle.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear David,

Reading your progress give me courage and strength. Keep it up!

Will continue praying for you. Met Yu Chiew and your bundles of joys in Church, Aaron, Daniel, Joseph and Audry, they are all doing fine, especilly little Aaron, he can now smile at me!

Take good rest,

In Christ,
Grace

David said...

Thanks grace for the encouragement.

God bless.

Anonymous said...

Hi David, Reading your up-dated news. I believe God has great plan on you. And I believe with the God's Love, for those who has great trust in Him will finally see the grace land. Today's when I am doing my quite time, God said sometime He may delay answering our prayer. This is to strengthen our faith. In fact, he do answer our prayer.
And I know, soon your testimony will impact more and more people. One day, you can bring lots and lots of fruit to see Our Havenly Father.
Take care
Desmond & Aesley

Anonymous said...

Dear David,

You may be surprised to hear from me. We have lost contact since we left Form Six!!!

Your sharing about your progress is really inspiring both spiritually and intellectually. You have such a profound faith and trust in God. I really admire you for being so positive and cheerful in the midst of your suffering.
I will keep you in my prayer.

Take care
Chai Ming Sing

David said...

Desmond and Asley, thanks for your sharing and encouragement.

David said...

Dear Ming Sing,

So suprise to hear from you. We have lost contact for such a long time. Thank you for supporting me in words of encouragement and prayers.

Could you email me at david@esteemsoft.com.my as I would like to have your email contact and to know more about you.

Thank you and God Bless :-)

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»