Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Day +13

My Blood Count Today:
Red Blood Count (RBC) 105 (Normal 130-180)
Platelet 14 (Normal 150-50)
White Blood Count (WBC) =0.2 (Normal 4 - 11)

I am well but with severe sore throat. The white blood count dropped by 0.1, quite a big drop.

I am given another transfusion of single donor platelet today.

The nurse started to give Morphine syrup to me, with 5ml each dose 6 hourly. It is a very good pain killer but it also make me very sleepy. This morning, I was playing my guitar while the nurse gave Morhine syrup for me to drink. I have to quickly pack my guitar after 10 minutes of drinking it, else I will definately fall asleep on top of my guitar.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear David,

Be strong, we all are praying for you.

regards,
Grace

Anonymous said...

Dear David

2Co 12:9 他对我说:「我的恩典够你用的,因为我的能力是在人的软弱上显得完全。」所以,我更喜欢夸自己的软弱,好叫基督的能力覆庇我。

人生道路有耶稣陪伴,加油!
我会为你祷告!

Regards

Yik Chong

Anonymous said...

Brother, your faith in God had touched & had encouraged us all. Keep strong in the Lord and win the battle strong!

Grace Wong/Pei En frm Taiping

Anonymous said...

Dear david

Dark clouds will soon be gone be strong coz the lord will go through the pain with you


regards
James
July 19

Anonymous said...

Go for the moon. If you don't get it, you'll still be heading for a star.

Such good man like you will sure be deserved a good thing. Please keep it on with your good spirit.

PS

光是刺眼的, 但它就是方向.

Anonymous said...

Dear David,

你好吗?我是2005年圣诞节,随香港短宣队到西马短宣的阿当。记得那次我在探望你的那天病了,因为不想把病菌带给你,所以我是唯一一位,没有到你家探望你的短宣队队员。虽然如此,但我和其它队员都一样,因为知道你的事,所以就是返回香港,都对有关你的消息特别关心。当我们为西马事工祈祷的时候,也定会把你放在祷告里。

因为吴牧师的电邮,我知道了这个有趣的网页。只要时间许可,我也必会看看你的消息。愿主大大保守你和你的一家,在这关键的疗程里,一切都可以平安、顺利。

以马内利。

香港.宣道会沙田堂
Dawn : )

Anonymous said...

Amazingly David, I have my bible (the PDA one) pointing to 2 Cor 12:9. So it is definitely the Spirit of God reminding us that we are strong in Him.

"In Him we live and have our being."

Dennis

David said...

Thanks Grace, Yik Chong, James, PS, Dennis for prayer and encouragement.

Glad to hear from you, Grace Wong.

Dear Dawn,
我还好。我还记得,你藉着手机录影问候我。谢谢你们一直以来的关怀与支持。愿神赐福你们。

David