Monday, July 31, 2006

Day +26

My Blood Count Today:
Red Blood Count (RBC) = 95(Normal 130-180)
Platelet = 46(Normal 150-50)
White Blood Count (WBC) = 1.8(Normal 4 - 11)
Potassium = 3.6(Normal 3.5 - 5.2)
Magnesium = 0.47(Normal 0.65 - 1.05)

I am well today, with magnesium deficiency. The red blood and white blood count drops further but there is some improvement in platelet count. The potassium level is also improved but the magnesium level is still low.

The doctors decided not to discharge me today.

My friend who visited me yesterday teached me a lot of "secret recipes" pertaining to health. One of the "secret recipes" to prevent cancer is to drink a cup of water immediately after we wake up each morning. No matter how rush we are, we have to drink the water slowly with great patience, dividing it into one hundred sips(swallowing very small quantity each time). The reason behind this one hundred sips is to allow more saliva from the mouth to be swallowed together with the water to the stomarch. After finishing this cup of water slowly and patiently, we have to stay there motionless for the burp(to bring out gas from the stomarch) to come, else our great effort in sipping the water will be wasted.

So next time, please don't get too worried if you see me sitting there motionless for hours. I am most probably waiting for the burp to come:-)

See you next post.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear David,

Reading your progress every working day and knowing well that God has showered you not only with HIS endless love but with love from everbody: your family, new friends, old friends, young friend, elderly friend, brothers & sisters, yours fellow students....... simply because you are such a loveable person.

GOD LOVE YOU!

regards,

Anonymous said...

well i read in a health mag that drinking at least 3 to 4 glasses of water in the morning is good. isn't saliva a kindda protein? well i think i will stick to water and juice:)

a

Anonymous said...

Brother David,

I do practice drink 2 to 3 glass of water every morning but... very very fast (normally lass than 30 second). I will try to follow your advise, slow and steady. Hope to visit you at your house soon.

Good night,

Wong Kuok Chai

Anonymous said...

Hello friend,

Sorry to hear you have to stay a little longer in your VIP room. Emmmm, just reading your accounts of the day to day reports on the blood and ions just makes me amaze at what a wonderful God we have - who would ever thought of creating such a 'complicated' human being that we are, how each component's deficiency or efficiency can affect the others ... and i just go 'wow! God, you are amazing!'

Hang in there, Ah Kiew. God won't deny your request for long.

God bless,
Adriana

David said...

Yes, I really appreciate the prayer and support given me by so many of you. May God bless all of you:-)

Amarat and Kuok Chai, if you drink 4 cup of water, you have to sip 400 times. So I believe you have to wake up a lot earlier.

Sandra, thank you for reading my blog. I will ask my sister to contact the chinese physician and also listen to your advice on what food to avoid. Nevermindlah, just enjoy those prohibited nice foods while dreaming:-( You are strong and brave. I wish you always healthy and enjoy your study in UK.
God bless you always, my comrade:-)

Yes, Adriana, it is by God grace we live. But not too worry about my discharge, it will happen very soon:-)

Anonymous said...

Dear Sir,

Notice that you and your family like to eat Pizza until you signed up a Domino Millennium Gold Card member. In fact, Pizza is not really a healthy food, especially for those with processed meat (sausages).

Some people might not realize the importance of organic food intake. I will send an article about one of the healthy food intake for your reference by e-mail.

Wishing you and the family have a healthy life from now on.

Best regards,
PS

David said...

Thank you, PS. Don't worry, only eat PIZZA occasionally. Not sausage topping but chicken meat with pineapple:-)