Sunday, July 30, 2006

Day +25

My Blood Count Today:
Red Blood Count (RBC) 103(Normal 130-180)
Platelet 41(Normal 150-50)
White Blood Count (WBC) = 1.9(Normal 4 - 11)

I am fine today, with potassium and magnesium deficiency. The count for all blood components drops a little bit but I believe they will start to pick up again very soon.

One of my friends came to visit me this afternoon. He is my house mate when we studied in UPM long time ago and he is also a nice and interesting guy. He said that he tried very hard to access my blog at http://david-healed.blogspot.com but still unable to gain access to it. In order to convince me that he keyed in the correct blog adress, he showed me the blog address recorded on his handphone memo and I found that the address was precisely recorded. After some discussion with him, he finally said: "I have tried both google and msn, but still could not access your blog." With this, I only realize that he actually mistakenly type the blog address in the google and msn search field to try to gain access to my blog.

So if you try to access my blog using the same approach as him, please stop doing so. Just type in my blog address in the address field of the browser and I am sure that you will be able to reach here:-)

See you next post.

No comments: