Thursday, July 27, 2006

Day +22

My Blood Count Today:
Red Blood Count (RBC) 100(Normal 130-180)
Platelet 19(Normal 150-50)
White Blood Count (WBC) = 5.0 (Normal 4 - 11)

I am well today. The white blood count reaches 5.0, a very good increase. The doctor stops to give "growth factor " injection to me. The red blood and platelet count also increase a little bit.

I am given another transfusion of single donor platelet today due to the BMA.

BMA was done this morning smoothly. But the wound bleeds a lot just now, the nurse asked me to lie down. So I cannot continue my writing.

See you next post:-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

David,

I think , God make the amazing things to you.

" I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever, the spirit of truth " (John 14: 16-17)

Thank God ! 哈利路亞!

In Him,
Sunny

Anonymous said...

感谢主!他在你身上做了奇妙的工作在当中!继续努力!我的家人现在也是免费的给你们龙朱果!他们也是很紧张你的情况!

Wendy

David said...

Thank you Sunny and Heng Chiek.

Thank you Wendy for providing me a lot of organic red dragon fruits and vegetables free of charge. Please convey my appreciation to your parents.

Anonymous said...

Actually money is not very important to us. 我们觉得有什么东西可以帮到你的就帮咯!anyhow i will forward your words to my dad and mom.

Wendy

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»